Dependable and proactive, Steven communicates with his clients regularly, offering business support and practical solutions. He’s known for building good working relationships and providing consistent professional service with an entrepreneurial flair that adds value to engagements.
Steven specialises in external auditing, due diligence, initial public offerings, stock exchange listings and financial reporting.
Since joining 澳门威尼斯人官网 Felsers auditing division in 1995, Steven has worked alongside highly diverse clients, including on business assignments in Asia and extended working periods in Europe.
International experience has brought Steven sound market insights and led to hosting numerous business presentations promoting international commerce and trade, including televised news exposure.
Steven benefits from his close links with the Chinese and German business communities and assists many overseas organisations with accounting, taxation and auditing when they expand into Australia.
Steven also understands the practical pressures his clients face and through each engagement, he seeks to present opportunities to grow their businesses.
Steven’s clients include public companies, foreign subsidiaries, universities and schools, financial services licensees and not-for-profit organisations. He also undertakes initial public offerings, stock exchange listings (ASX & NSX), due diligence and other assurance services for high value mergers and acquisitions.
Steven is multilingual. He is also an experienced CA Institute Workshop Facilitator and Law Society External Examiner.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Economics
- Chartered Accountant, Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Internal Auditor, Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors in Australia
- Registered Company Auditor
- Registered Tax Agent
- Registered Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Auditor
- Law Society of NSW External Examiner
- Policy Advisory Committee Member, German-Australian Chamber of Industry & Commerce
- Executive Committee Member, Australia China Business Council